Capable of high resolution 20 megapixel stills and 4K video at 60fps, the C23 one-inch sensor camera allows users to capture imagery in captivating detail. Boasting an improved low-light performance from previous models, the upgraded camera features larger aperture optics and an extended ISO range. The sensor provides exceptional dynamic range and improved signal-to-noise ratio. The camera is integrated with a 3-axis gimbal capable of continuous rotation for 360° image capture.
When it comes to stable flight, six is better than four. Six rotors allow unparalleled safety and stability in the aircraft. The design allows you to reliably capture ultra-stable footage in winds exceeding 30mph. Despite two additional rotors, the Typhoon H Plus is one of the quietest drones in its class, with a 40% reduction in noise from previous models. In the event of motor failure, the six rotor design enables the Typhoon H Plus to remain in flight with only five motors and land safely.
Smart controller with built-in screen
No need to tie up your smart device while flying. The ST16S Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H Plus, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. Adjust manual camera settings, access flight telemetry and browse the internet all from the smart controller.
The Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
Point of Interest
Select a subject and Typhoon H Plus will orbit that subject autonomously.
Typhoon H Plus will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
Follow Me / Watch Me
Follow Me ensures Typhoon H Plus moves along with you. Watch Me tells the H Plus to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
Curve Cable Cam
Easily program an invisible route for H Plus to fly along. The hexacopter will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
Simply switch to Home Mode and the Typhoon H Plus will return and land within 8 m of you.
Intel® RealSense™ Technology
The Typhoon H Plus is available with and without the Intel® Real-Sense ™ technology. "NOTE THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE REAL SENSE MODULE" HoweverThanks to the 3D and depth-sensing technology, the RealSense™ system detects objects, movements and distances, allowing the drone to operate independently and effortlessly to avoid obstacles in its surroundings. Obstacles and a safe flight route will be saved for the next time.
- New flight controller based on PX4 with integrated backup and failsafe
- Optimized design for improved airflow and cooling as well as specially shielded core areas for increased reliability
- High efficiency and quiet flight operation
- Includes 1 "sensor camera with 20 MP and 4K video resolution at 60 FPS, improved residual light performance, dynamic range and a distorted horizon
- Includes redesigned ST16 remote control with improved display
- Including flight modes Orbit me, Point of Interest, Journey Mode, Follow me, Curve Cable Cam, Return home
- Available with and without Intel® Real-Sense ™ technology
- 5-rotor mode to compensate a motor failure
- No data transfer to external server
IntellCurve Cable Cam